|St. Oswald's Scottish Episcopal Church, Glasgow
We, the people of St. Oswald's, seek to grow together as a Christian community in faith, hope and love.
1) Build our lives on the teaching of Christ, making time for prayer.
2) Value and support each other, recognising and nurturing each other's gifts while being tolerant and respective of their opinion.
3) Welcome all without prejudice.
4) Challenge injustice.
5) Strengthen our links to work with other churches.
6) Develop leadership which is strong and supportive.
7) Offer worship which is God-centred.
8) Share our faith with each other and with those we meet.
9) Participate in the life of the Diocese and Province.
10) Be of service to the people locally and worldwide.
Please leave us a message and sign our Visitors Book before you surf on! Thanks!
|Site-specific content Copyright (c) 2000 FaithSite.com or Used by Permission
All other content Copyright (c) 2000 FaithSites, Inc. All rights reserved.
If you are offended by anything on this page, click here.